How to print google docs
The process for printing out text messages will depend on the type of device you are using to access your messages. Here are some general instructions that should work for most devices:
- Open the messaging app on your device and locate the conversation or message thread that you want to print.
- Take a screenshot of the conversation or message thread. The method for taking a screenshot may vary depending on your device, but it is often done by pressing the "Power" button and the "Volume Down" button at the same time (on mobile devices) or by pressing "Command + Shift + 3" (on Mac computers).
- Find the screenshot in your device's photo gallery or screenshots folder.
- Transfer the screenshot to your computer if it's not already there. You can usually do this by connecting your device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Open the screenshot on your computer and use a printing program such as Microsoft Word or Google Docs to print it out. You can also use an image editor to crop the screenshot to just show the parts you want to print.
Alternatively, some messaging apps such as iMessage or WhatsApp may have a built-in feature that allows you to email yourself a transcript of the conversation. You can then print out the email from your computer.